Super Berry Smoothie
• ½ cup frozen raspberries
• ½ cup frozen blueberries
• ½ cup tart cherry juice (unsweetened)
• ¼ cup water
• ¼ cup coconut milk
• ¼ cup raw almonds
• 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Combine the berries, cherry juice, and water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk and almonds and blend. If desired, sweeten with the honey.
- Divide between 2 glasses and serve, or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
245 calories | 13.4g fat | 31g carbs | 3.9g protein
5g fiber | 23.3g sugars | 15mg sodium
Source: Campbell, Bill. The Outback Vision Protocol.