10 Simple Steps to Eliminate Alzheimer’s
Treatment For Fungus Of Our Nails Due To Candida Overgrowth Syndrome
The most common form of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, is marked by the accumulation of two forms of protein in the brain: tau tangles and plaques (amyloid-beta). Alzheimer’s disease eventually damages brain cells and steals people’s lives.
Are you concerned about Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia? Living a healthy lifestyle—following the 5 Pillars of Wellness—may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease. The ten simple steps listed below will help you improve your brain health as you become older, reducing your chance of dementia or slowing the progression of dementia if you’ve already been diagnosed.
1: Reduce inflammation and stabilize blood sugars
2. Optimize hormones
Treatment: Anti-inflammatory diet
Supplements: Vit C 1000 mg twice daily, Vitamin D 5000 units daily, Vitamin E 600 IU daily, magnesium 250-400 mg daily
Lifestyle: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol, exercise, sleep, drink more water,
3. Optimize antioxidants
Treatment: Blueberries, spinach, kale, oranges
Supplements: Selenium, Vit C, N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC), Vitamin E
4. Optimize Gut Health: Gut-brain connection
5. Plenty of healthy fats
Avocados, olives, seeds and nuts: help produce acetylcholine for memory and learning
6. Enhance Cognitive Performance and Nerve Growth Factors
Treatment: Lion’s Mane mushroom extract, Bacopa herb used in Indian medicine for memory problems
7. Boost mitochondrial function
Treatment: CoQ10 daily
8. Mental and physical exercise
Increase blood flow to the brain and vital organs. Assists in making tissues and cells healthy by reducing the free radicals. Maintain optimal function of our organ systems.
Treatment: 30 minutes of moving each day, low impact and cardio exercise. Puzzles, music, journaling, all add to a robust mind, body, and spirit.
9. Ensure Nocturnal Oxygenation
Our brains need oxygen, especially at night. Supplemental oxygen may be required to keep all cells healthy and to avoid accumulation of free radicals.
10. Detox heavy metals:
Order heavy metal screen as part of an Alzheimer’s blood panel. (Lead, mercury, aluminum, arsenic, and cadmium). May need chelation therapy if level’s abnormal.
Clinical Application of the Alzheimer's 10-step Protocol
- Eliminated simple carbs from her diet
- Lost 20 pounds
- Removed processed food and gluten from her diet
- Increased intake of fruit, vegetables and wild fish
- Began studying yoga
- Meditated for 20 minutes, 2 times daily
- Used melatonin for sleep
- Increased sleep to 7-8 hours nightly
- Supplemented with Vit D each day
- 2000 mg Omega-3 supplements
- Fasted for 12 hours between dinner and breakfast
- Ate evening meal 3 hours before bed
- 30 minutes exercise for 4-6 days each week
ICT protocol for Alzheimer’s Disease: Reversible & treatable
1. Water is the greatest detoxifier in our body: ½ our weight in ounces each daily
2. Food is medicine: Ant-inflammatory diet
3. Routine Exercise
4. Sleep, meditation, and prayer
5. Maintain love and forgiveness in our hearts
OWN YOUR HEALTH!
What we need is empowerment and self-care. We have to change our whole mindset about our health and embrace lifestyle medicine. Here at DrGeorgeJ Holistic Health and Healing, we offer support and empowerment to everyone and everyone who chooses to live fully alive and empowered to optimal body, mind, and spirit health through the Creator Model of Healthcare’s 5 Pillars of Wellness.
We are excited to be a part of a change in the healthcare.