The Treatment of PTSD within the Creator Model Healthcare
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder within the Creator Model of Healthcare Empowered by the 5 Pillars of Wellness.
After experiencing or witnessing a life-threatening event, such as combat, a natural disaster, a vehicle accident, or sexual assault, some persons acquire PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder).
Prevalence: 44 million or 20% of US population at any one time
A person is diagnosed with PTSD if they have symptoms for at least one month. Symptoms, on the other hand, may not develop for months or even years. The condition is characterized by the following symptoms:
Flashbacks, nightmares, mentally re-experiencing the traumatic event, numb, avoidance, hypervigilant, insomnia, irritated, and angry.
Treating PTSD in a natural way
As God’s model of healthcare is Holistic-treats the mind, body, and spirit, Health: we are responsible for our health and choices, and Healing: all healing comes from God, we were excited to be a witness to the glory of God’s healing love.
Our prescription to naturally treat PTSD are 3Ps: Perspective, Pure Love, and Prayer.
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. –Romans 8:28
ADMIT – BELIEVE – SURRENDER
- Admit we are broken.
- Believe God can fix us.
- Surrender our brokenness to Almighty God.
All the trauma and brokenness in the world pales to the healing power of Jesus Christ. Your trauma doesn’t define you. God defines you. He loves you no matter what. Do not allow the problems to be your God. Remind your problems how big our God is.
Tell our trauma how big our God is!
2. Pure Love
- Focus on Jesus: Jesus heals. Seek the one who specializes in brokenness.
- Make friends with the problems in your life. The best way to befriend your problems is to thank God for them. You can even give persistent problems nicknames. Then introduce them to God, enabling God to embrace them in His loving Presence. He will not necessarily remove your problems, but His wisdom is sufficient to bring good out of every one of them.
- Every problem can teach you something transforming you into the masterpiece I created you to be.
- Give your problems to Jesus and don’t take it back. Jesus made the promise against any storm- You can do all things through Christ Jesus.
- Start your day with a promise…That promise is unbreakable through the blood of Jesus.
- Allow Jesus to liberate you from your demons. As the glory of God is living fully alive in mind, body, and spirit.
- Replace worry, trauma, anger, resentment, fear, un-love, unforgiveness, revenge. With Worship and God will turn your battles into blessings
God’s presence: I will never leave nor forsake you…
God for us– the Father
God with us– Jesus
God in us– the Holy Spirit
Power: Peace be still: through the power, promise and presence of Jesus: there was great calm…
“Though many feel random and wrong, remember that I am sovereign over everything. I can fit everything into a pattern for good but only to the extent you trust Me.” – Jesus
Though many feel random and wrong, remember that I am sovereign over everything.
I can fit everything into a pattern for good but only to the extent you trust Me.
- Prayer – best medicine, prayer is our lifeline and Jesus is our anchor.
- Prayer affirms our dependence on God.
- Prayer acknowledges our weakness.
- Prayer opens us up to receive God’s grace and mercy.
- Jesus is all and in all.
- Jesus Christ is the game changer.
- Never let go of the hand of Jesus.
- Prayer is our lifeline and Jesus Christ is our anchor.
- Jesus Christ specializes in brokenness. Jesus is the great physician and Jesus heals!
You have made us for Yourself, O Lord, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You. - St. Augustine
OWN YOUR HEALTH!
What we need is empowerment and self-care. We have to change our whole mindset about our health and embrace lifestyle medicine. Here at DrGeorgeJ Holistic Health and Healing, we offer support and empowerment to everyone and everyone who chooses to live fully alive and empowered to optimal body, mind, and spirit health through the Creator Model of Healthcare’s 5 Pillars of Wellness.
We are excited to be a part of a change in the healthcare.