“Believe that the body is self-healing and self-regulating”
5 Pillars of Wellness
1. Drink purified water: filtered, bottled or spring
2. Keep diet simple: organic fruits and vegetables and lean meats
3. Routine exercise on most days: aerobic
4. Maintain routine sleep pattern 7-9 hours
5. Practice love and forgiveness
a. Inhale holding ball, exhale squeezing air from ball
b. Inhale hands up over head and exhale hands down middle of body
c. Body scan
d. Grounding using Reiki
e. Grounding using positive affirmations
f. Breathing and relaxation script.
Common Body Pain and Remedies
Low Back Pain
-Core muscle strengthening
-Muscle energy program
-½ spinal twist
-8 glasses of water
-fruits and vegetables
-Baking soda swish and spit
Cervical restriction/ pain
Common Practices to Prevent and Improve Health and Wellness
1. Avoid wallet in back pocket
2. Sit, walk, and stand long and tall
3. Eustachian tube dysfunction: Valsalva, Chew gum or candy, drink plenty water (swallowing mechanism)
Want free handouts?
Lead with Love as the power of love is God!
Dr. George J. Ceremuga received a Bachelor of Science from the United States Military Academy at West Point, N.Y. He served as an Army Officer with the 4th Infantry Division prior to medical school. He received his Doctor of Osteopathy from the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed a Family Practice Residency at The Medical Center in Beaver, Pennsylvania.