Less Is More...
Today's Daily Devotion - June 21, 2022
By Khai Samante
A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord determines his steps. – Proverbs 16:9
Simplicity in my life has so many advantages. It allows me to focus on what truly is the will of God. If everything is important, nothing is important. Time with God is precious. Likewise, time with those close to you is precious. Use your time wisely. Please allow me to share 10 things to remember from Anna Grace Taylor:
1. Love is the answer. Always!
2. Vulnerability is not a weakness. It’s a strength.
3. Your body is sacred. Cherish it.
4. Gratitude shifts everything. Be thankful.
5. Forgiveness sets you free. It really does. Forgiveness is Love in action.
6. You cannot change others. Only yourself.
7. Little acts of kindness are never little. Ever.
8. Fun is underrated. Enjoy yourself.
9. Age is just a number. It’s never too late.
10. Life is precious. Live it now!
I can always make more money, but I cannot make more time.