The Creator Model of Health Care
The Medicine of God is Free
You must know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit you have received from God. You are not your own. You have been purchased at a price. So glorify God in your body. – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
For I am the Lord who heals you. –Exodus 15:26
God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them. – Genesis 1:27
Truly I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do. And he will do even greater works than these, because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name I will do, to glorify the Father in the Son. – John 14: 12-13
The Creator Model of Health Care curriculum
Integrative and Holistic Medicine
Integrative and Holistic Medicine offers the best of Eastern Medicine (nutrition, acupuncture, yoga, meditation and mindfulness) with Western Medicine (medications, surgery, and osteopathic, chiropractic and physical therapy manual medicine modalities).
Integrative and Holistic Medicine represents the whole person.
We are all related.
Lead with Love for the Power of Love is God
- Osteopathic manual medicine – adjustments of the spin and body.
- Nutrition – Food is medicine and all diseases start in the gut.
- Meditative Exercise/Yoga – strengthens core and improves flexibility.
- Meditation and Mindfulness – guided imagery, body scan
- Auricular or Battle Field Acupuncture – for pain and anxiety.
- Acupressure – for pain, anxiety, insomnia, sinus congestion, and headache
- Reiki Self-Care – moving energy throughout our body to heal.
- Spirituality – Prayer is the best medicine and the Creator is the great physician.
Your journey to living fully alive in mind, body, and spirit starts now. How would you like to proceed?
Lead with Love as the power of love is God!
Dr. George J. Ceremuga received a Bachelor of Science from the United States Military Academy at West Point, N.Y. He served as an Army Officer with the 4th Infantry Division prior to medical school. He received his Doctor of Osteopathy from the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed a Family Practice Residency at The Medical Center in Beaver, Pennsylvania.