The Creator Model of Health Care
The Medicine of God is Free
You must know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit you have received from God. You are not your own. You have been purchased at a price. So glorify God in your body. – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
For I am the Lord who heals you. –Exodus 15:26
God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them. – Genesis 1:27
Truly I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do. And he will do even greater works than these, because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name I will do, to glorify the Father in the Son. – John 14: 12-13
5 Pillars of Wellness
The Glory of God is man fully alive in mind, body, and spirit.
The Creator Model of Healthcare Curriculum
Below is a sample workshop flow of the Creator Model of Healthcare Curriculum. It can be adjusted based on the needs of the attendees.
Starting the day with a prayer and worship.
- Holistic Health and Healing
- Lead with Love – Create a culture of Kindness
- Choose to Love
- Peace in the Present Moment
- 5 Pillars of Wellness
- Smile, Breathe, Love: 3 words to change the world.
- Empowering Ourselves to Optimal Health
- Humility, Love, Forgiveness
- 14-Day Mindfulness Moments
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Question and Answer
Integrative and Holistic Medicine
Integrative and Holistic Medicine offers the best of Eastern Medicine (nutrition, acupuncture, yoga, meditation and mindfulness) with Western Medicine (medications, surgery, and osteopathic, chiropractic and physical therapy manual medicine modalities).
Integrative and Holistic Medicine represents the whole person.
Mitakuye Oyasin. We are all related.
- Osteopathic manual medicine – adjustments of the spin and body.
- Nutrition – Food is medicine and all diseases start in the gut.
- Meditative Exercise/Yoga – strengthens core and improves flexibility.
- Meditation and Mindfulness – guided imagery, body scan
- Auricular or Battle Field Acupuncture – for pain and anxiety.
- Acupressure – for pain, anxiety, insomnia, sinus congestion, and headache
- Reiki Self-Care – moving energy throughout our body to heal.
- Spirituality – Prayer is the best medicine and the Creator is the great physician.