Give thanks for it!Read Today's Devotion
Lifted Blackberry Smoothie
• ½ cup frozen blackberries
• 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
• ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
• 3 to 4 ice cubes
• 2 tablespoons coconut cream
• 1 tablespoon maca powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Pulse several times then blend on high speed for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy immediately.
150 calories | 5.7g fat | 3.6g protein | 23.8g carbs | 5.8g fiber | 10.2g sugar |
Source: Campbell, Bill. The Outback Vision Protocol.