Give thanks for it!Read Today's Devotion
Orchard Green Smoothie
• 6 large carrots
• 1 cup frozen strawberries
• 2 seedless oranges, peeled
• 1⁄2 cup fresh chopped spinach
• 1⁄2 cup fresh chopped kale
• Juice from 1⁄2 lemon
• 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- Feed the carrots through a juicer and collect the juice in a small container.
- Add the carrot juice to a blender along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high speed for 30 to 60 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
212 calories | 0.6g fat | 50.9g carbs | 4.8g protein | 11.7g fiber | 31.7g sugars | 166mg sodium
Source: Campbell, Bill. The Outback Vision Protocol.